Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Partner in Fitness

I started jogging last week, and today she decided to join me. We had fun running through the muddy woods this morning! The mud was over our ankles in places and even sucked our sneakers off of our feet a couple of times - eeek!!

This evening we started a new challenge, to go along with our running. These exercises are tougher than they look! Her goal is to get as fit as she was last summer when she was competing in Track, which she's not doing this year. My goal is to get fit enough to ride Lily again without pain. It's not as much fun doing something you love, if you hurt so much afterwards. I'm hoping that having more muscles to support my back when riding, will keep the discs from herniating again. Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment