Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pent-up Energy

She's so impatient, but you know me, I had to have a picture!  Today she went for her first run of the year.  She was so excited when she saw me pull out the harness, but sat right down and held her head out to help me put it on her...then, she came 'unglued' and started jumping and charging around excitedly.  It was hilarious!  And, it reinforced to me how much she really does love this activity...
She did great for her first run of the year - she maintained an easy pace and didn't tire herself out, she listened very well to my commands (except for 1 time!) and was very well-behaved when we had to stop to try and help a guy get his car out of a snowbank after we watched him slide across the ice.
There is never a dull moment around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment