Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another sick day...and another rock wall?!


Unfortunately, my little guy is still sick. However, he didn't really seem it this morning when I picked him up from school, so I told him that he would not be playing video games all day and would instead be catching up on school work. Somehow when the weather is this nice, I don't think he minds...and, since there are other gardens that need walls, guess what I was doing?

At this point I was beginning to think that I may have bit off more than I could chew! Although, Rusty was a huge help.

I did finish it though, despite the heat and tiredness. Now, I'm even more anxious for summer to arrive so that I can start filling these gardens with flowers!

1 comment:

  1. The walls look great!!! Where are you getting all the rocks from??? However, be careful of your back!

    ReplyDelete